For Christmas I received this incredible Scratch poster which has 100 Must See Cult Movies on it, super exciting to see how many I have already seen and then scratching off the silver to reveal the unique image related to that film.
I have only seen 34 out of the 100
So you have guessed it this is going to be combined as my blindspot challenge as well as a new feature for 2020 (and probably beyond). Catching up with these films regarded as cult classics!
I don’t see 2006 as 10 years ago I mean that is just madness. But it has been a whole decade now since that year, which is terrifying in all honesty. I thought it was a perfect opportunity to have a look back in this blog post at the films from 2006, the ones I enjoyed at the time, the ones I have caught up with and quite frankly the ones which are getting better with age and standing the test of ten years.
2006 was also pre-blog so I don’t even have many reviews for films from that year, if you search 2006 as a tag I am sure you will be shocked to see the lack of reviews. Especially when one of them is a bit of a strange film choice.
1. Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest – $1,066,179,725
2. The Da Vinci Code – $758,239,851
3. Ice Age: The Meltdown – $660,940,780
4. Casino Royale – $599,045,960
5. Night at the Museum – $574,480,052
6. Cars – $461,983,149
7. X-Men: The Last Stand – $459,359,555
8. Mission: Impossible III – $397,850,012
9. Superman Returns – $391,081,192
10. Happy Feet – $384,335,608
Read More »