As I was making my way through the Bond films I was putting them in a ranking list from Best to Worst. I thought that would be the easiest way to do it as would probably forget exactly what happened in each of the films. So basically when ranking them I just decided which film I liked it better than and placed it in the list. Some of them were extremely difficult to pick where to put them so I might not even be able to justify it’s place in the list. But here you have 1-24 in order from Best to Worst MY Bond list!
Read More »
On the trip to London over the weekend we decided to head across to the London Film Museum in Convent Garden to have a look at the Bond in Motion exhibition they have on at the moment (and for the rest of this year). It features many of the different cars, planes and other gadgets that are seen in all of the different Bond films. To see so many incredible cars in one place really is a brilliant experience, especially those smashed up Aston Martins!
Read More »
This a new top 10 list for 2012, I thought it was a good idea to look back and pick 10 films that I have eventually seen this year from years gone by. Classics or much talked about films which I eventually got round to watching this year. Just thinking back to some of the reviews on the blog, I think there’s going to be some films in this list that people won’t believe that it has taken me until 2012 to eventually watch them!
Probably not really in much of an order but 10 fantastic films I am now pleased to say that I have seen and added to my ever growing review section here at Let’s Go To The Movies. I actually thought it would be very easy to do this list but I actually hadn’t watched that many older films this year, but I hope that you will agree that most of them are top quality! Some aren’t but for that reason alone I am very pleased to say that I have now seen them!
Read More »
The one after Sean Connery . . . It was always going to be difficult for another actor to step into the role George Lazenby attempted to in this film. He is regarded as the worst Bond and only made one film.
Read More »
As we are gearing up to James Bond’s 23rd cinema outing Skyfall at the end of this month, everything is Bond! Last week Adele reached number 1 with the single of the same name for the up and coming film, with a very traditional Bond theme! Daniel Craig is back for his 3rd outing, but Sky Movies have also got involved by having a whole Movie channel devoted to 007. Showing every film, over and over again! Brilliant build up to Skyfall’s release. I am going to attend to review the other 22 Bond films before the release of Skyfall . . . It is going to be a difficult task but I am going to try!!! 007
But who is your favorite Bond?
Official James Bond films
- Dr. No (1962-Sean Connery) – REVIEW
- From Russia With Love (1963-Sean Connery) – REVIEW
- Goldfinger (1964-Sean Connery) – REVIEW
- Thunderball (1965-Sean Connery) – REVIEW
- You Only Live Twice (1967-Sean Connery) – REVIEW
- On Her Majesty’s Secret Service (1969-George Lazenby) –REVIEW
- Diamonds Are Forever (1971-Sean Connery) — REVIEW
- Live and Let Die (1973-Roger Moore) – REVIEW
- The Man with the Golden Gun (1974-Roger Moore) – REVIEW
- The Spy Who Loved Me (1977-Roger Moore) – REVIEW
- Moonraker (1979-Roger Moore) – REVIEW
- For Your Eyes Only (1981-Roger Moore) – REVIEW
- Octopussy (1983-Roger Moore) – REVIEW
- A View to a Kill (1985-Roger Moore) – REVIEW
- The Living Daylights (1987-Timothy Dalton) – REVIEW
- Licence to Kill (1989-Timothy Dalton) – REVIEW
- GoldenEye (1995-Pierce Brosnan) – REVIEW
- Tomorrow Never Dies (1997-Pierce Brosnan) – REVIEW
- The World is Not Enough (1999-Pierce Brosnan) – REVIEW
- Die Another Day (2002-Pierce Brosnan) – REVIEW
- Casino Royale (2006-Daniel Craig) – REVIEW
- Quantum of Solace (2008-Daniel Craig) – REVIEW
- Skyfall (November 2012-Daniel Craig) – REVIEW
- Never Say Never Again (1983-Sean Connery) – REVIEW