Just when you thought The Greatest Showman hype was slowing down and going away they are making sure we don’t quite forget about it yet. A new soundtrack is coming called Reimagined with many different pop stars getting the chance to be part of it. Some of the choices are a little bit strange and half of them I have never even heard of.
- The Greatest Show – Panic! at the Disco
- A Million Dreams – Pink
- A Million Dreams (Reprise) – Willow Sage Hart
- Come Alive – Years & Years and Jess Glynne
- The Other Side – MAX and Ty Dolla $ign
- Never Enough – Kelly Clarkson
- This Is Me (The Reimagined Remix) – Keala Settle, Kesha and Missy Elliott
- Rewrite The Stars – James Arthur and Anne-Marie
- Tightrope – Sara Bareilles
- From Now On – Zac Brown Band
- The Greatest Show – Pentatonix
- Come Alive – Craig David
- This Is Me – Kesha
- Rewrite The Stars (Acoustic) – Zendaya
Don’t get me wrong I really did enjoy The Greatest Showman, something I did not enjoy was the way everyone was making the film out to be something it wasn’t. You know the greatest musical of all time? Certainly not and nowhere near being that. I would put it in the same bracket as Mamma Mia! That it is good and enjoyable but not groundbreaking.
At least they did make it as an original musical though as having seen Barnum the Musical on stage (which was pretty awful) they did create some very good songs. But is this going that step too far? Everyone already has the film soundtrack, myself included. So we now must make more money by releasing it all over again? I mean how on earth has James Arthur and Craig David got onto this?
The only track I actually would like to listen to is ‘Never Enough’ by Kelly Clarkson as I used to be a huge fan of hers!
I guess nothing can actually have its little bit of success anymore, it always has to be more and generate more money! I was lucky enough to see the film before the ridiculous hype hit, I cannot imagine seeing it after all of that. Funny considering majority of people claim to hate musical films!?!?