Pete is left orphaned when his parents are killed in a car crash, he then meets a dragon who becomes his best friend and he names him Elliot. The story is about their adventures together and how everything will change when other humans find Pete living in the woods.
Read More »
I took part in this Blogathon back in 2014 for some reason or another which I am totally unsure of I didn’t take part in 2015. I must apologise for that as I totally love this Blogathon as it shows that everyone is different and don’t love and hate the same things, one of the best things about watching lots and lots of films!
Massive thanks to Wendell @Dell on Movies and KG @KG’s Movie Rants for putting together this fantastic Blogathon!
The rules are simple…
1. Pick one movie that “everyone” loves (the more iconic, the better). That movie must have a score of at least 75% on rottentomatoes.com. Tell us why you hate it.
2. Pick one movie that “everyone” hates (the more notorious, the better). That movie must have a score of less than 35% on rottentomatoes.com. Tell us why you love it.
3. Include the tomato meter scores of both movies.
4. Use one of the banners in this post, or feel free to create your own.
5. Comment on this post, or on KG’s Movie Rants with the two movies you intend on writing on.
6. Publish your post on any day from Monday August 22 through Friday August 26, 2016.
Read More »