This is a follow up to my first post with 7 Reasons You Should Have a Cineworld Unlimited Card which was done back in 2012 and believe it or not the Unlimited Card has even more reasons to get one now! Well done to Cineworld for making the incredible deal even better!!!
- Premium Unlimited – after having your card for 12 months you will automatically be upgraded to the premium card. Which gives you 25% all food, drink, ice cream and sweets. Also no additional charges for 3D films.
- Starbucks – This is now at a few Cineworld’s across the country and you can even use your card for discount on your favourite coffee treat as well. Something I do when passing the cinema and not actually going to see a film during the day.
- Baskin Robbins – Ice Cream has recently just changed at Cineworld and I think this is such a good thing as gives very different options and constantly different flavours of ice cream each time you visit.
- Secret Screenings – This has now been done twice and such an exciting experience, not actually knowing what film you are going to see until the title comes up on the screen. Roll on the next one!
- EE Wednesdays – with this offer combined with your Unlimited card you can take a friend to the cinema for free. As your card covers the cost for the ticket and you still get the 241 deal!
- Non-Film Discounts – Cineworld also have on sports events, opera and theatre on the big screen. But with your Unlimited card you also get a nice discount on those exclusive events.
- More Advanced Screenings – This happens more often now and often only a month between the advanced screenings of up and coming films. You have to have an Unlimited card to attend these exclusives!
So there you have it 7 more reasons you should have a Cineworld Unlimited card . . . Why don’t you sign up now? This is a UK cinema of course, I do understand that people from other places in the world must be very jealous of this offer you can get.